If you’re living with Huntington’s disease, the book “Life Interrupted” will speak directly to your heart. But if you know nothing about HD, this book will introduce you to hell on earth. Either way, you’ll finish the book telling yourself:
That’s what strength is.
That’s what courage is.
That’s what it’s like to live with the worst disease in the world.
Twelve Huntington’s disease patients and caregivers describe struggle, devastation, and life-shattering events. They cope with strength, courage, and perseverance that many of the writers didn’t know they could muster. You’ll empathize with the authors, even wondering how some of them could bring themselves to transcribe such harrowing experiences into written words.
It’s an important read. And it’s also a good read, through and through. The thread of HD/JHD is woven through disparate lives using the imaginative storytelling styles of each writer. For example, one chapter reads like a Nicholas Sparks novel while another chapter is a suspense-filled page-turner.
The book is now available for purchase at $18.95 within the following time frames:
- CreateSpace eStore: Immediately
- Amazon.com: 3-5 Business Days
- Amazon UK: 3-5 Business Days
- Amazon Europe: 3-5 Business Days
- The book will also be available for purchase on Kindle, no pricing and ordering info is available for that just yet.
- Published by Help 4 HD International, Inc.
- The authors: Ingrid Ward, Katie Lee Jackson, Vicki Owen, Pat Wolf, Sharon McClellan Thomason, Lisa Davenport, Ben Lamoreau, Frances Saldana, Sarah Parker Foster, Roberta Brink, Jeannie Grundborg, Margaret D’aiuto and Brenda Vega
- Afterword by Jimmy Pollard
- Foreword by Sharon McClellan Thomason
- Edited by Sharon McClellan Thomason
Stop what you’re doing and download it right now, or order a copy today.
It will be worth the interruption.